Rules & Other Info
The Drawing Rules
- For each donation you’ll earn a chance(s) to win the trip of your choice from our list of Epic Trips
- The trip is then customized for your preferred dates and activities
- Each trip is for two people and all-expenses paid
- A single winner will be randomly chosen in a live drawing on Facebook Live on 6/30/2018, at 1pm PST
- Winner will also be notified via email and phone call
- There will be random drawings throughout the fundraiser for gift cards for REI and other Sporting Goods stores, so more people can go on mini adventures.
- During the Facebook Live event, we’ll announce the total donation to Big Brother & Big Sisters, new trips for the next drawing, and the next charity for our fundraiser!
We’re Here to Help
If you have any questions or need more information about the trips, the charity, or anything else – please just reach out! Win Epic Trips is a trademark of Epic Fundraisers.
Win Epic Trips
PO Box 230816
455 E. Pebble Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
80% or $8 out of $10 of every dollars is donated to charity, after trip expenses.
We thoroughly vet every charity according to Guidestar.org to make sure that they have responsible leadership and the money is getting to the people and projects who really need it.
All donations are tax deductible and instructions will be provided on your receipt.
Follow Us on Social Media!
In addition to updates and information on the drawing, we share undiscovered travel destinations, great adventures, delicious recipes from around the world, and positive news from people and organizations which are making the world a better place.
Each Trip is Custom
Everyone travels differently, so each trip itinerary will be tailored to your fitness level and personal interests, from the activities to lodgings. Choose from boutique hotels, beautiful villas, sandy cabanas, delicious restaurants, and the most amazing activities you can imagine – we’ll make it just right for you!
New Trips & New Charities
Every quarter we plan new epic adventures and choose a great new charity to support! So stayed tuned for what’s next, you’re going to love it.